One of our clients, Scoville Fasteners, is looking for a Marketing Specialist.Jean G. Cobb Senior Vice President | Management Supervisor, Freebairn & Co.
Location: Scovill Fasteners, 1802 Scovill Dr., Clarkesville, GA 30523
Position: Full-Time, Salary
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Job Type: Marketing Activities, Project Management, Analysis and Administrative
Industry: Manufacturing, Trim and Fasteners for apparel, industrial and specialty products, B2B customers
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher; Equivalent work experience with some college may be considered.
Experience: 2 to 5+ years related experience
Start Date: ASAP
Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume through scovill.com Contact Us page to Human Resources.
This position creates, plans, directs and delivers marketing programs and activities to support growth and expansion of company brand, products, and services to internal and external customers. This position will implement, execute and support a broad range of marketing strategies. This position works with internal and external resources to ensure marketing projects deliver maximum audience impact and are completed accurately, within budget, and in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manages the creative development process and traffic for assigned projects including completion of project briefs, communicating with all resources involved & proofreading/editing.
• Collaborates effectively with agency, creative and communications partnering suppliers to assure efficiency and effective delivery of end product.
• Champions and executes company brand strategies and tactics throughout a range of communications & cultural platforms.
• Enforces brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos and publications.
• Executes product marketing activities including promotional support materials and catalog content maintenance.
• Executes and supports web and social media marketing activities including content development, maintenance, enhancement and project coordination.
• Creates and maintains communications such as brochures, advertising, directories, promotions, sample cards, labeling, packaging and various other related materials.
• Manages inventory and document control for all marketing materials.
• Coordinates tradeshow support, registration, leads and analysis
• Supports customer insight projects including analysis and design of surveys
• Analyzes sales revenue, forecasting and pricing to support Sales Management strategies.
• Creative thinker with proofreading and editing skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated initiative, follow-through, and problem-solving ability.
• Demonstrated project management and analytical skills with the ability to multi-task, manage priorities and time.
• Team-oriented individual with proven ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects at once.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Desire to make a contribution in a continuous improvement environment.
• Ability to learn new concepts and software applications quickly and independently.
• Strong skills in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Content management software experience- (Word Press specifically is a plus)
• Knowledge in building a social media presence through media such as Linked In, You Tube, or Facebook.
• Knowledge of current marketing trends, concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Knowledge of budgeting processes.
• Experience in B2B industry or company preferred.
• Experience in B2B marketing or working at an agency is a plus.
• Knowledge of web marketing strategy and analytics is a plus.
• Knowledge and use of ERP system (especially AS 400/ BPCS) is a plus
• Experience in copywriting, presentation creation and press release writing is a plus.
• Experience with Adobe Illustrator and other Adobe products or design products is a plus.
• Experience with MS Project and Survey Monkey is a plus.